Welcome to our hajj and Umrah package service. We proud to offer Umrah packages as per your need, affordable, very economical and also at very low rate.
This is a dream of every Muslim to go for Umrah and kiss the Kaba shareef and roaza e RASOOL ULLLAH SAW, we are here to fulfil your dream with reasonable cost.
Give us chance to serve you with pleasure. We have all sort og hotel in Makkah and Madina, 1 to 5 stars.
- The pilgrim assumes ritual purity, called ihram, in a place which can be inside Makkah if he/she intends to perform both Umrah and Hajj at the same time, of outside Makkah if only the Umrah is to be performed.
- Uttering of the “niya”, which is the statement where the pilgrim tells what he/she is about to do. For the Umrah there are two possible “niyas”, either he/she could be doing only the Umrah, or he/she could be doing both the Hajj and the Umrah.
- Uttering of “labbaika”, which is an Arabic term and normally translated with “at your service”. The “labbaika” is followed by numerous sentences, all dealing with Allah or/and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Part 1: Tawaf
1- The pilgrim enters the main mosque in Makkah, through its northern door.
2- The pilgrim passes through the port of Banu Shaiba.
3- The pilgrim comes up to the Black Stone in the Ka’ba.
4- The pilgrim starts to circumambulate the Ka’ba seven times, walking against the clock. While doing this, prayers are said. The 3 first circumabulations are done at a speed of nearly running, while the last 4 are done at a normal walking speed.
5- The pilgrim presses his chest against the Ka’ba at a point midway between the Black Stone, and the door of the Ka’ba.
6- A short prayer, salat, is performed, consisting of 2 rak’as.
7- Water is drunk from the well of Zamzam.
Part 2: Sa’y
1- The pilgrim leaves the mosque courtyard of the Ka’ba, and enters the lane that runs between two points right outside, called ‘as-Safa and Marwa. The starting point is from ‘as-Safa.
2- The pilgrim walks back and forth between these two points seven times. At each point he/she stops for a moment, in order to say a few prayers, and then continues. This ritual ends at Marwa.
1- The pilgrim leaves Marwa.
2- He/she will have his/her hair cut by a local barber, in order to mark the end of the Umrah.
- Documents must be sent a minimum of 3 weeks prior to your departure date:
- Applicant must submit an Original machine-readable passport with a validity of at least six 6 months.
- The passport should have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other.
- Applicant must submit two 2 recent passport size color photograph with a white background. (The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.)
- A completed application form filled-out with black ink or printed. The Mahram should write his complete information on the application forms of his spouse and· children or any relative with whom he is travelling. He should also provide copies of marriage or birth certificates.
- All women are required to travel for Umrah with a Mahram. Proof of kinship must be submitted with the application form.
- Women over the age of forty-five 45 may travel without a Mahram with a group, They must, however submit a no objection letter from her husband, son or brother authorizing her to travel for Umrah with the named group. This letter should be notarized.
- Applicant must submit proof of vaccination for Meningitis. For infants and children up to fifteen 15 years of age, a vaccination report is required for polio as well as meningitis and polio. Children over fifteen 15 years of age should present the same vaccinations requested for adults.
- Umrah visas will only be granted once the authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have approved the applicant’s request.
- The validity of the Umrah visa is for 28 days. The length of stay in the Kingdom will depend on the duration of the Umrah program chosen by the applicant. Minors (under 18 years of age) will not be granted an Umrah visa if not accompanied by their family and travelling with one parent must submit a notarized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents and legal guardians.
- If the applicant has converted to Islam, he/she should provide an Islamic certificate notarized by an Islamic Centre.
Please note that visa processing requires 14 business days to be obtained
In the event of a cancellation, the following non-refundable fees will apply:
1- After Payment is received and tickets are issued a cancellation fee of £250 per person or more based on the airlines’ rules and regulations will apply.
2- Once the Visa is issued, a cancellation fee of £450 per person will be applied plus airline penalties. All domestic travel reservations are non refundable.